With our busy scheduled life these days everyone stops learning about the process of life and gets busy in the flow. But what if I say you can learn from entertainment? Everyone seeks entertainment after a long tiring day at work. And laughter and entertainment work as a stress buster for them.
How about You learn while being entertained as well? Would you believe this? Well, you should as in this article today you will be knowing hilarious random facts that will leave you astonished.
7 Hilarious Random Facts That Are Funny Yet Informative
1. Are you someone who fears long words? If you are then you should know that there is a term for it. And the phobia is called ‘hippopotomonstrosequippedaliophobia’. Worth being on the list of hilarious random facts right? Good luck remembering that.
2. ‘Censor’ means to subdue a certain part out of something, that can be either songs, books, and even movies. But what if I say the word ‘Censor’ is censored in some countries, yes you heard it right. And the place is nowhere but China. Well, it turns out China doesn’t love everything that starts with a ‘C’.
3. Seeing other people’s toilets being flushed is not a very scenic view nor the sound is pleasing. But have you ever wondered, which is the first movie that has ever shown a toilet being flushed? Well, it was the 1960 British Horror movie named ‘Psycho’ by legendary director Alfred Hitchcock which earned its place in the list of hilarious random facts.
Let’s Look At Some Other Fun Facts
4. Do you know that someone counted the number of licks it took them to hit the middle of a Tootsie pop. Isn’t it hilarious that someone did that? Isn’t it fun? According to them, the number is 142.18 licks. What do you think of this fact?
5. One of the most hilarious random facts of all time is about the man who invented the ‘Pringles’ can. His name is Fredric Baur, and later on when he died his ashes were buried in his own invented Pringles can. Can you believe this? Isn’t it hilarious?
How About A Little General Knowledge
6. There are millions of words in the dictionary that we don’t know. And one such word is ‘Nurdle’. Nurdle is the dollop of toothpaste you put on your toothbrush before you start brushing. Are you finding these hilarious random facts fascinating? If you are, don’t forget to share them with your mates.
7. Longview, which is a small town in Washington has a dedicated treetop bridge for Squirrels to cross the road and go from one side to another. The name of the bridge is ‘Nutty Narrows Bridge’. It is also the world’s narrowest bridge. Other than that it is also known as the ‘World’s Narrowest Animal Crossing’. A local citizen named the bridge after the ‘Tacoma Narrows Bridge’.
To conclude all we can say is entertainment is important and so is constant learning. Hoping these hilarious random facts would make your day better and also you got to know about some amazing stuff.