Snow leopards are also known as the ounce. These are large cats native to mountainous terrains in South and Central Asia. These are currently vulnerable animals with less than 10,000 mature individuals at present. However, snow leopards are expected to get fewer in numbers by 2040. If you have always been fascinated by these creatures, then here are some amazing snow leopard facts that you must know.
Snow Leopard Facts
- They have thick fur that keeps them insulated and well-protected in a cold climate.
- Snow leopards have an 85 – 105 cm long tail that is often used to wrap themselves for warmth and also to add balance to their bodies.
- In Nepal, these creatures hunt for Blue Sheep and feed on it for a week.
- Snow Leopards can easily balance themselves in high altitudes broken terrains like cliffs, rocky outcrops, and ravines. They have long hind legs and short forelimbs that keeps them agile.
- Their characteristics are more similar to that of tigers than leopards.
- Also, they have wide, fur-covered feet that act as natural snow-shoes.
Shop These Products Online
We have compiled a list of some interesting products that you can shop online from our portal. You can also browse our other products and place your orders online.
Professional Ultra HD Astronomical Telescope with 525X Zooming Power
- TOP NOTCH: This superior Outdoor Space Monocular Telescope is most suited for astronomy beginners as it is made up of all-glass materials with high transmission coatings best for strengthening image clarity and brightness.
- POWERFUL: It has a 5X24 Zoom Finderscope that fully allows you to pinpoint and lock on your targets readily. Also, there are three eyepieces H20mm, H12.5, and SR4MM, which fully maximizes its power to 525X magnification.
- MADE UP OF: The telescope has a reflective focal length of 700mm aperture: 60mm. It can also withstand small raindrops or water drips.
- PACKAGE: Aside from the telescope, an aluminum alloy tripod and tray are also included in the package.
Spotting Scope Telescope with Continuous Zoom
- POWERFUL: The Angled Spotting Telescope can register the finest details with its 25x-75x magnification powered up by a 70mm objective lens.
- EDGE: This telescope has a 255-75x Zoom Spotting scope that trademarks its high-tech edge clarity, awesome resolution, and superb brightness like no other.
- HIGHLIGHTS: It has a glare-reducing power. Its objective lens is well-protected against raindrops.
- PRISM: It has a Porro prism type with a BK-7 prism glass.
- DURABLE: The telescope is fog-proofed and waterproofed made possible by IP65. This product also contains a free fitted standard camera tripod.
Lovely Astronomy Long Stud Earrings
- WIDE VARIETY: We have a wide selection of designs that you can choose from. From planets, stars and moon, we also have asymmetrical pieces for you. There are colors to choose from too.
- DANGLING EARRINGS: These elegant pieces are a beautiful addition to your outfit ensemble that is perfect for night outs and even for formal wear.
- GOOD QUALITY: The earrings are made of zinc alloy that will not easily tarnish over time.
- EARRING LENGTH: The length of these dangling earrings vary depending on the designs that you choose.