Thunderstorms are bewildering, loud, scary bursts of lightning in the sky. They occur during heavy rain or storm. There are many myths regarding thunderstorms in our history. Here are some amazing thunderstorm facts that you should know.
Thunderstorms make you think about dark, gloomy skies and loud bewildering noises from the skies along with heavy rainfall. Here are some thunderstorm facts you should know.
Amazing Thunderstorm Facts
They Are Gigantic
Cumulonimbus clouds produce these. These clouds are the largest clouds in the atmosphere. These spans more than 300 m meters or as high as 20 km from the ground. They have a towering column shape and an anvil-shaped top.
They Are As Powerful As Atomic Bombs
These clouds pack more than 10 Hiroshima-sized atomic bombs. This energy came from the circulation of warm air. In this process, humid and warm air rises from the ground into the atmosphere, where it cools and condenses to form a cloud. The cloud eventually grows in size.
Thunderstorms Are Fast And Frequent
These form quickly and they are very common in places where the air is warm and humid. Lightning strikes the Earth 44 times every second.
Static Electricity Causes Lightning
Water droplets and ice particles move around very quickly inside Cumulonimbus clouds. They also rub against each other constantly. The collisions generate static electricity, and as a result, the top of the cloud as a positive charge and the bottom has a negative charge. Due to this difference, static electricity is discharged, creating lightning.
Shop These Products Online
Professional Ultra HD Astronomical Telescope with 525X Zooming Power
- TOP-NOTCH: This superior Outdoor Space Monocular Telescope is most suited for astronomy beginners as it is made up of all-glass materials with high transmission coatings best for strengthening image clarity and brightness.
- POWERFUL: It has a 5X24 Zoom Finderscope that fully allows you to pinpoint and lock on your targets readily. Also, there are three eyepieces H20 mm, H12.5, and SR4MM, which fully maximizes its power to 525X magnification.
- MADE UP OF: The telescope has a reflective focal length of 700 mm aperture: 60 mm. It can also withstand small raindrops or water drips.
- PACKAGE: Aside from the telescope, an aluminum alloy tripod and tray are in the package.
Spotting Scope Telescope with Continuous Zoom
- POWERFUL: The Angled Spotting Telescope can register the finest details with its 25x-75x magnification powered up by a 70 mm objective lens.
- EDGE: This telescope has a 255-75x Zoom Spotting scope that trademarks its high-tech edge clarity, awesome resolution, and superb brightness like no other.
- HIGHLIGHTS: It has a glare-reducing power. Its objective lens is well-protected against raindrops.
- PRISM: In addition, it has a Porro prism type with a BK-7 prism glass.
- DURABLE: The telescope is fog-proofed and waterproofed made possible by IP65. This product also contains a free fitted standard camera tripod.
Lovely Astronomy Long Stud Earrings
- WIDE VARIETY: We have a wide selection of designs that you can choose from. From planets, stars and moon, we also have asymmetrical pieces for you. There are colors to choose from too.
- DANGLING EARRINGS: These elegant pieces are a beautiful addition to your outfit ensemble that is perfect for night outs and even for formal wear.
- GOOD QUALITY: The earrings are made of zinc alloy that will not easily tarnish over time.
- EARRING LENGTH: The length of these dangling earrings vary depending on the designs that you choose.